COR Freedom has one current opening: FIELD FOREMAN
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This position’s daily activities will function with COR Freedom's Home Mods Department for the assessment, installation, alteration, service and recovery of Home Modifications and Medical Equipment. Facilitating the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of construction projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
- Assist the Mods Manager in planning and implementation of project for best outcome
- Communicate with clients, including but not limited to the scheduling of appointments for yourself and/or support staff
- Facilitate project management, installation, service and/or coordination of technicians/subcontractor performance
- Define project tasks as assigned by Home Mods Manager and determine resource requirements
- Report on growth, success and/or failures to accommodate daily tasks
- Track project deliverables and contain job cost
- Provide direction and support to technicians and subcontractors
- Quality assurance
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the projects to all stakeholders
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Assure client satisfaction and position relationship building
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Eight to ten (8-10) years of home modification, construction and leadership experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in business management preferred but not required
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent.
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project coordination
- Able to function as a polite and cooperative team member with a positive attitude.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Familiarity with construction
- Able to maintain confidentiality.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Publisher and Outlook.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Planning and organizing
- Communication skills
- Influencing and leading
- Team work
- Conflict resolution
- Stress tolerance
Must be able to pass an FBI Background Check
Must have own reliable vehicle and tools