COR Freedom Job Openings
TECHNICIAN JOB DESCRIPTION
Technician will be primarily involved with the installation of various COR Freedom LLC and third-party products at customer sites. In addition, this individual will be called upon to perform service and repair functions for those various products after the sale and installation. Occasionally, based on available service and installation workload, the technician may perform other duties as assigned in other areas of the business such as evaluation, installation, and distribution.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Installation of accessibility equipment such as aluminum ramps, wooden ramps, vehicle lifts, vertical platform lifts, grab bars and stair lifts according to company standards and methods.
- Perform service repairs and scheduled maintenance procedure on equipment which may be electronic, mechanical and plumbing in nature.
- Must have the ability to interact directly with owners and staff at hospitals, nursing homes, private residences, group homes, etc. while performing the above functions.
- Assist with technical support requests made to COR Freedom LLC by the customers.
- Train the end users of the equipment on the operational aspects of the equipment sold and installed.
- Keep accurate project records for expenses, man hours worked, various required testing, training etc.
- Maintain the company service and installation vehicle in good operating condition and cleanliness.
- Maintain the vehicle inventory in an orderly fashion, at proper levels and account for all items used in the performance of service and installation functions.
- Additional responsibilities as requested or required.
Education and Experience
- Must have basic/better understanding of building construction, mechanical, electrical and plumbing methods.
- Three (3) year of experience in one or more of the above trades required.
- Must have a verified clean driving record.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work on a ladder for extended time periods.
- Must be able to occasionally travel with overnight stays for up to several days at a time.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Planning and organizing
- Communication skills
- Team work
- Conflict resolution
- Stress tolerance
Must be able to pass an FBI Background Check
Must have reliable vehicle and own tools